CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Time

Hello Everyone (or the whole lot of nobody that are likely not reading this)! So here I am...starting a blog...something I felt certain would never have happened in my lifetime. However, I have been inspired by a few of my friends who have been sharing their lives with me through this medium and have been thankful at how it keeps me involved in their lives even when I'm far away.

I'm hoping for this to be a way to share myself with old friends and new and possibly learn something new about myself in the process. As someone in their late 20s, I've got a fairly good handle on who I am, but we're all evolving and I look forward to where my life is taking me. Come and join me if you like and hopefully it will continue to be an interesting ride!

2 comments:

bodaat said...

Welcome, welcome!!

lovinair said...

thanks for the warm welcome! :)