CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 29, 2009

Disappearing act

Hey friends....

So I know that I've been absent for a good while. I have a ton that I want to blog about, including my amazing trip to Greece; however, I've had no internet access at home for about a month which has severely hindered my ability to provide updates. I promise that once this is amended or if I find myself able to drag my butt somewhere with internet access for a few hours then I will provide more information soon. Hope all is going well.

2 comments:

Dakota O. said...

Cannot wait to hear about your trip! Glad to hear you will be back online soon:)

bodaat said...

weeeeeeeee!! baby come back...da-da-da-da-da.... (i'm singing that song)...you know the one!

:)

anyway, welcome back. :)