CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Goodbye House!

Yesterday I said goodbye to my first home! It served me well over the past four years and it was sad to leave...but life takes us on to bigger (well not in the living space sense) and better things so it was time to move on. Hopefully the undergrad males that are moving in (because one of their dad's bought it for them) will take care of it the same way I did...although I doubt it. As a part of my goodbye...here is a photo tribute!







3 comments:

bodaat said...

i'm so glad to be able to be a part of your journey. i can only imagine how hard it must have been to leave. :) it was hard for me to leave the townhome but i'm much like you in the sense that it's important to keep looking forward. lots of love to you!

Dakota O said...

What a cute house! I hope you made sure to take the goodluck gnome with you and not leave it for those boys:) Now onto making more memories.

lovinair said...

Hell yeah I took the good luck gnome!! Couldn't make a move without it!