CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Walking through mud

This is one of those weeks where I'm struggling a bit. You know...one of those weeks where you feel like you're walking through mud and just keep sinking in further when you're trying to move forward. I suppose I'm just feeling overwhelmed...too much happening at once!! This includes:

1. Preparing to move this weekend. Aside from all of the details involved in any move, it
was my first home which seems entails more emotions than I thought about leaving it.

2. I'm trying to get my dissertation up and running...purchasing all of the materials, making
copies, driving to the sites (some more than an hour away) to make sure I have
space...just so I can start collecting data next week.

3. I have a pointless exam on Thursday that I haven't started studying for and my
schedule does permit me to attend, so I have about 9 hours of classes to listen to before
then.

4. Doing all of this on top of my 20-hour clinical placement, another 5-hour forensic
placement, and trying to complete a manuscript.

5. My grandfather is having some serious health issues (to discuss in another post later)
that are definitely adding to my emotionality.

Ok...so now that I've got that off my chest...I suppose I should actually keep working on some of these things so that I make it through the week. I know I'll feel much more relieved by this time next week...can anyone just blink there eyes and move me forward in time then?

3 comments:

bodaat said...

i just blinked. did it work? :) i hope you get to feel better soon. making a list is always a good first step for me. and before i sign off, i am wishing your grandfather lots of healing thoughts.

Dakota O said...

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now...but if anyone can push through it - you can! It is hard selling your first house...even under the best of circumstances. Sending positive energy your way...hope it helps:)

lovinair said...

Thank you both for the support!